This is a region in the United States of America.
- Biker's Paradise – Tiniest - Biker's Paradise is an infamous club in Boston, which has been hosting wrestling, boxing, and tough man contests for many years.
- Carpenter Park – Enormous - Carpenter Park is the home ground of the New Hampshire Hobos.
- Connecticut Symphony Hall – Medium - The Connecticut Symphony Hall is a famous music venue, which often runs wrestling events in it basement-level "B" hall.
- Lakeland Arena – Huge - The Lakeland Arena is the home to the Rhode Island Scholars basketball team.
- Laurent Ballroom – Small - The Laurent Ballroom in Vermont can hold around 5,000 people, and has been the site of some good wrestling events over the years.
- Mayor Street Arena – Big - The Mayor Street Arena is primarily associated with boxing, but over the past decade has started allowing wrestling companies to host events there too.
- New Hampshire Garden – Very Big - New Hampshire Garden was originally a baseball venue, until the Maine Drifters went out of business in 1983. It re-opened in the 1990s and has become a regular location for wrestling events.
- The Den – Very Small - The Den is a small training facility that is used by fighters from many disciplines. It also has a small seated venue for hosting fights, and has often had wrestling on the bill.
- The Skid Row Club – Tiny - A famous club in Rhode Island, it was originally a venue for jazz musicians, but has since evolved to also host other events, including wrestling.